Dedicated to the proper receipt, recording & maintenance of land records, vital statistics & licenses in conformance with State guidance and regulations.
What We Do
We provide a wide range of services that include:
- Maintain land records, both deeds and maps (online index Land Records Search)
- Issue Marriage Licenses - Both parties must apply in person not more than 65 days before their wedding.
- Copies of Vital Records: Birth, Marriage, Death Certificates available
- Maintain Veterans Discharge Records - see the Assessor's Office for eligibility for property tax exemptions for home and auto.
- Issue and maintain dog licenses
- Issue and maintain hunting & fishing licenses
- Voter Information & Online Voter Registration
- Record Liquor Permits
- Record Notary Commissions
- Notarize Documents (On the advice of Town Attorney we do not notarize Last Wills and Testaments)
- Absentee Voting for referenda and elections (See Documents and Forms to obtain Application for an Absentee ballot)
- Issue Trade Name Certificates for Businesses
- Genealogy Research
- Maintain meeting agendas & minutes of Boards, Commissions and Committees
|Renee Waldron, CCTC||Town Clerk|
|Linda Paradise||Assistant Town Clerk|